Back To Wall Disabled WC Pan
Stainless Steel Disabled Back to Wall WC Pan
Product Code DBTW
- Back to Wall Disabled WC Pan with 100mm horizontal outlet.
- Can be converted to a vertical outlet by using a 90 degree soil pipe connector (not supplied).
- Stainless steel shrouded WC pan made to Doc M dimensions.
- Increased height to 450mm, and increased length to 750mm to accommodate a back rest.
- Manufactured from 1.6 and 2mm thick stainless steel for vandal resistance.
- Duct wall fixing for use with concealed cistern
- Supplied as standard with no seat, but as an option can be fitted with black plastic seat pads, or black plastic seat and cover.
- Complete with through wall fixing bolts and angles.
- Made to order usually 15 to 20 working days.
- Low level plastic concealed cistern with a through wall spatula style flushing lever and plastic flushpipe.
- Disabled stainless steel 35mm diameter grab rail set comprising: 4 x 600mm rails, 1 x 400mm x 240mm backrest support with cushion, and 1 x double hinged arm support rail.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
Made to order usually 15 to 20 working days.
Special delivery is offered on some products and is noted on the relevant product pages.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.