Mains Operated Sensor Tap
Sensor Operated Basin Tap With Mains Power Supply
Product Code: MST
- Sensor operated hand wash tap.
- No touch operation for safe and hygienic hand washing.
- Chrome plated brass body.
- Downward angled spout to allow less water retention.
- Forward facing sensor window.
- 3 second turn off when hands removed.
- 13 second safety shut off - sensor needs to be re-triggered after 13 seconds of continuous use to prevent water waste.
- Single inlet for cold or pre-mixed water.
- WRAS approved.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty against defects.
- 35mm tap hole required.
- Supplied with solenoid valve and mains transformer.
- Inline Y strainer or filter should be used to protect the solenoid from water borne debris.
- Minimum pressure required 0.5 Bar
- Max water pressure 6 Bar
- Max temperature 80 degrees C
- Standard closing time 3 seconds
- Spout height 90mm
- Spout reach 110mm
- From stock 1 to 2 working days.
**All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only and may be subject to change without notice. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
All dimensions shown are for guidance only and may be subject to change or alteration without notice. All items manufactured or purchased separately from a third party to fit our products should be checked against the actual dimensions of the physical product before purchase. We will not be liable for third party costs and consequential loss associated with the items not fitting third party components.**
Usually 1 to 2 working days.
Delivery times stated on the website are indicative of the average time it takes to deliver each product. All delivery times are based on working days and do not include weekends or Bank Holidays.
For remote areas sometimes deliveries may take a little longer than specified.
We will contact you if there are any known delays in the delivery times on your order.
All orders are despatched by the most suitable and economic method.
If you have ordered several items they may arrive separately to make sure they are delivered by the quickest and most appropriate method, and to guarantee you get the best prices.
Please note our carriers do not offer fixed time slots, and due to time constraints are not able to telephone before delivering.